Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: Anne’s Wheat Belly success

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: Anne’s Wheat Belly success

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1366
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 3/15/2015 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2015-03-15
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

Anne’s Wheat Belly success

Anne before & after

Anne shared these photos revealing her substantial drop in size on the Wheat Belly lifestyle.

I’m now at 170 from 217. I stayed at 175 for two months and now dropping again.

My shoulders and top have gone from a Size 2X or more to a Size M or 14 – 16, and in pants from a 20 plus to a 14-16.

I am so happy to feel so good with Wheat Belly. I have my life back. With my knee injury, I can’t exercise yet other than swimming.

Those of you following the Wheat Belly discussion know that experiences like Anne’s are fairly common around here, a reversion back towards normal weight by rejecting the “official” advice to consume “healthy whole grains.” We eat no wheat or grains and a level of control over appetite, weight, and health is restored that you may have thought you’d never enjoy again.

Eat more fat, eat real single-ingredient foods, never eat any wheat nor grains, tell the USDA to mind their own business (meaning agribusiness, since they cannot serve both agribusiness and the public interests simultaneously), and you will be on your way to astounding levels of health and weight control.

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: success