Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: Susan looks different off wheat–and cured husband’s diabetes

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: Susan looks different off wheat–and cured husband’s diabetes

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1366
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 3/12/2015 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2015-03-12
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

Susan looks different off wheat–and cured husband’s diabetes

Susan before & after

Susan shared her wonderful photos and story of her Wheat Belly lifestyle. But she also showed how she–not the doctor!–helped reverse her husband’s diabetes!

I’ve only lost 15 pounds….but what a difference! And, even though I didn’t lose weight right away, my face and body looked different after 2 weeks. It was the energy and feeling of well being that kept me going and the fact that my husband wasn’t having to take shots anymore.

I started Wheat Belly in august and I felt so much better immediately that, after a couple of days, my husband said he was going to try it, too. I made sure I had plenty of muffins and good things made for him so he would stick with it.

He took 2 shots of insulin a day for 8 years. After starting Wheat Belly, his blood sugar stayed below 100. His last A1C was 5.4%. His doctor said technically he is no longer diabetic, but we know if we ate differently he would be diabetic again. He is off of his insulin, high blood pressure meds, sleeping pills, and Prilosec. We have more energy than we’ve had in years and love our new way of life. My skinny husband lost 20 pounds immediately and I only lost ½ pound in 5 months. Then 15 pounds fell off in a month. (But I also have thyroid problems). I praise Wheat Belly to everyone I see!

Susan truly looks different, as well as feels different, off wheat and grains. And she has extended her husband’s life by at least several years while sparing him the discomfort, hassle, expense, and long-term complications of diabetes. What is so wonderful about Susan’s story is that she accomplished this on her own without her doctor, after the doctor had essentially resigned her husband to a lifetime of drugs and diabetic complications.

Now, Susan: get that thyroid addressed!

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: success,T2DM