Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: Jessie: Single-digit sizes with Wheat Belly

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: Jessie: Single-digit sizes with Wheat Belly

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1366
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 3/8/2015 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2015-03-08
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

Jessie: Single-digit sizes with Wheat Belly

Jessie before & after

Jessie shared her wonderful story of wheat/grain liberation that allowed weight to drop, dress size to shrink, and boosted energy.

Back in September of 2014 I came across an article a friend of mine posted on Facebook about the dangers of wheat. Curiosity got the best of me and I opened up the article and read it. I couldn’t believe just how bad this was. So I looked to see who she shared it from and saw your page.

I began to read other things you had posted and was astonished by how removing something like wheat from your diet could be so beneficial. So I thought, hey it’s worth trying to see what kind of results I got.

Within the first couple weeks, I dropped about 10 pounds and I started to have an immense amount of energy. I started to use my step counting app to see if I could reach or get close to 10,000 steps a day. I’ve never felt so motivated. I started drinking at least 3 liters of water a day, switched to good oils, and cooked an omelet with veggies and cheese for breakfast, raw veggies, nuts and cheese for lunch, and meat and vegetables for dinner. I cut out refined sugar but would, once in a while, have some dark chocolate.

Within a couple of months, I lost over 20 pounds. It is now March 2015. I have lost 46 pounds and went from a size 16 to a size 6. I have been slowly decreasing my anxiety/bipolar medications. Getting healthy showed me I have a passion for living this way and I will be studying natural medicine and nutrition. Before I could never keep an interest very long, although there are many things I have a talent for. I am eager to learn and happier than I have ever been. Wheat belly (I bought the book too and LOVED IT!) has changed my life for the better in so many ways.

Isn’t that great? I hear this a lot on the Wheat Belly lifestyle: the upfront results are so encouraging that people are motivated to take on more health practices, such as exercise. They also lose joint discomfort and muscle stiffness, gain new energy, all adding up to wanting to tackle new health and life challenges. Yes: you lose weight on the Wheat Belly lifestyle, but you gain SO much more by ridding your body of the perfect chronic poisons in wheat and grains.

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: success