Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: Marcella turns the clock back with her Wheat Belly lifestyle

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: Marcella turns the clock back with her Wheat Belly lifestyle

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1366
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 2/26/2015 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2015-02-26
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

Marcella turns the clock back with her Wheat Belly lifestyle

Marcella before & after

Marcella posted these photos and comments about her life-changing experience following the Wheat Belly lifestyle:

The Wheat Belly lifestyle has saved my life. I’ve been sick for years. I’m down 76 pounds, 36 more to go, but the best part is I’m alive. I got to a point where I couldn’t even drink a glass of water. I was dying. It scared my husband and family.

I’m truly blessed to have found this lifestyle. I now eat to live, not live to eat.

Not only did Marcella recover from her ill health and lose an extraordinary amount of weight, but look at how vibrant and young she looks in her “after” photo: thinner, yes, but there’s clearly a lot more going on here than just weight loss. Had she posted these photos and said the “before” photo was her mom and the “after” photo was the daughter, I would have believed it!

Marcella’s experience reflects another fascinating aspect of the Wheat Belly lifestyle: its capacity to turn the clock back on your physical appearance. The loss of facial edema and eye puffiness, the sharpened facial contours, the greater ease of gaining body-wide muscle (lost as we age), the heightened flexibility and ease of motion all add up to giving you the appearance–and feel–of someone much younger.

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: success