Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: Amy’s Wheat Belly life transformation

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: Amy’s Wheat Belly life transformation

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1428
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 2/18/2015 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2015-02-18
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

Amy’s Wheat Belly life transformation

Amy shared her amazing Wheat Belly experience with me. I believe that, like me, you will be astounded as how much misery she endured before she found this simple, inexpensive, powerful solution to health.

Amy’s current avatar imageAmy shared her amazing Wheat Belly experience with me. I believe that, like me, you will be astounded as how much misery she endured before she found this simple, inexpensive, powerful solution to health.

Dear Dr. Davis,

Thank you for saving my life. I mean this in a literal sense, truly – I thank you.

My name is Amy. I am a culinary artist (chef) and own a restaurant, A. Renee, in Bloomington, IL.

My story is very complex so I’ll share the most condensed version I can. I lead a hectic lifestyle, as do most. Owning a demanding business in a field with the highest failure rate while raising two children on my own may have been the trigger to being near death four months ago.

I developed IBS [irritable bowel syndrome], which then led to gluten intolerance. I replaced all gluten with products that were either rice or corn dominant, not realizing what I was truly doing was poisoning myself.

I walked around in pain all of the time and developed a tolerance to the agony, except when severe anxiety would take hold and drive me into panic attack mode. I had access to Xanax and other forms of anti-anxiety meds., yet my system is exceptionally sensitive and the exposure to pharmas only seemed to exacerbate the problem(s). The only thing that stopped the snowball would be a drink or two, which tended to be corn based vodka.

This past July I fell and injured both of my knees. The inflammation that occurred triggered the ultimate reaction in my ‘second brain.’ My liver, pancreas, and gall bladder became severely inflamed — I was told if it had been a few days later, I may not be here.

GI scopes showed 9 ulcers and I was given a diagnosis of ulcerative colitis, as well as told I needed to go into treatment for alcoholism because my liver proteins were high. What!? I couldn’t believe what I was hearing and could barely make sense of it for ‘they’ already had me tanked up on meds and were offering me poison for food options in the hospital that were making me even more ill (e.g. one of the options under clear broth was PEPSI–I’m serious. I asked the nutritionist that was sent up to educate me how she felt about that and if she brought a can of gas and a match for me while she was at it? She didn’t even know it was on there!

So, in the hospital for seven days without any withdrawal symptoms, nor medical assistance for them. Blood pressure seriously low most of the time and zero communication. I was simply a number.

Got out of the hospital after almost being given someone else’s medication more than once, and told to take Advil for pain (with ULCERS!!) to go into a state of utter fear never before experienced, as I knew the real problem wasn’t being addressed.

In and out of doctors’ offices, medications switched, drove me to panic attacks I had never imagined could be so intense and last the entire day. They put me on Zoloft. This is when I danced with the devil. Evil was all around me.

Finally, I had reached the rock bottom, hell. After a 6-hour stint in the ER being interviewed by a crisis team, as I as practically begging to be put in the mental ward by this time, I was so hopeless and helpless. This is where you come in.

I decided right then and there that, if I didn’t take the reins, I was going to die and become another statistic. I went to my best friend’s house to try and be calm. She put on an Oprah segment she thought I needed to see on DVR, explaining that I just fast-forward through the commercials. I did–except for this one that stuck. It was your commercial for the new book that was recently released. I felt the divine intervention happening right then and there. I KNEW without even reading it yet that I was severely allergic to corn and rice as well as other grains. I went out promptly the next day and bought it.

From that day forward, I have become a completely different person. If you talked to my mom who was there with me the entire time, she will tell you that I did a complete 180 in 24 hours. I did go through detox, shaking out all of the pharmas and poisons I had been consuming called ‘food.’

Every day I woke I felt better and by day four I had energy I don’t believe I’ve had in my entire life. I have incorporated your information into the way I cook and my lifestyle as a whole. Four months ago, I could barely walk up a flight of stairs; today I squat 150 lbs, plank over 4 minutes, and am doing military push ups like a person half my age (I’m 39, 132 lbs, 5’2″). I haven’t had one irregular bowel movement and my anxiety is GONE! Completely GONE!

I have been a walking/talking campaign for your book. When I went in to see my PC at a one month follow up he looked at me and said, “WHAT have you been doing–you look amazing?!” I prescribed your book to HIM by the time I left.

Awareness is my calling as it is yours. I am now also developing a wellness program. I have five people piloting for me right now and one in particular has lost 16 lbs in five weeks of following my approach and recipes. They are ALL feeling better, looking better, and excited to take hold of their lives. I also incorporate supplements/phytotherapy/morning tonic recipe into my plan as I worked on fixing my deficiencies and correcting the leaky gut/candida overgrowth with these natural remedies.

I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing your wisdom and caring to help others. The information has pushed me through the metamorphosis necessary to climb to incredible places and share the truth with others about how good they CAN feel by flushing poison fueled by dirty money. Sometimes I guess you have to go to that place to get to this one and I’ll be eternally grateful to you sir. God bless.

Amy

Oddly, Amy apparently stumbled on the Wheat Belly message by viewing a “commercial,” though we have never aired (nor needed to) air any commercials on TV for the Wheat Belly books. So it makes me wonder what divine intervention brought the message to her! Regardless, stories like Amy’s remind us that the Wheat Belly lifestyle is not just a low-carb diet, not just a program for weight loss, not just a clever boook title; it is, without need for exaggeration, a means of transforming lives and health.

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: success