Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: Kelley’s one year Wheat Belly update

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: Kelley’s one year Wheat Belly update

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1366
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 2/13/2015 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2015-02-13
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

Kelley’s one year Wheat Belly update

Kelley before & after

Kelley provided this update of her first year following the Wheat Belly lifestyle. As I often remind everyone, this lifestyle is not just about losing weight; it is about regaining control over health with weight loss as one aspect of regained health. Not only is Kelley now slender, but she is healthy and able to engage in such activities as jogging long distances free of joint pain.

My grain-free journey. I am just a few days from hitting the year mark and I cannot believe how much I have learned about food, health, healing the body and just loving myself. Thank you so much for this site and the books and resources that have help me stay on track. Here is to another fantastic year!

Here [left] is the picture that started it all, taken 2.19.14 and today, 2.13.15 [right] — ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. I was addicted to carbs, junk, and I could barely walk. Last year I lost over 80 lbs and RAN a 1/2 marathon. Running did nothing to help me lose while I was eating bad.

Sugar and grains are not worth the happiness and freedom I have gained this past year. Oh yeah: I was able to quit smoking too, from 2 packs a day to NONE.

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: success