Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: Stacey’s huge Wheat Belly success

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: Stacey’s huge Wheat Belly success

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1366
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 2/1/2015 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2015-02-01
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

Stacey’s huge Wheat Belly success

Stacey before and after

Stacey shared this striking “before” and “after” comparison after losing 91 pounds living the Wheat Belly lifestyle.

“I would like to say what an inspiration you are and thank you so much for writing your book, Wheat Belly. It has changed my life for the better.

“I now feel happy and positive about my future and it’s all because of you and your book. I have lost 6½ stone [91 pounds] all from eliminating wheat and participating in regular exercise.”

So Stacey combined the Wheat Belly lifestyle with exercise, though this is not a requirement to lose weight. (Exercise is helpful for overall health, but is actually not that helpful for weight in the majority.) Nonetheless, Stacey has had a huge health success by rejecting the advice of agribusiness, Big Food, and their unwitting minions, AKA dietitians and doctors. Can we overstate how big a health and weight change she achieved? I don’t think so.

By losing that much weight, she has spared herself a future of knee and hip arthritis/pain/joint replacement, diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, with much reduced potential for cancer and heart disease. She is living life it was supposed to be lived with NO SEEDS OF GRASSES in her diet.

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: success