Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: Jennifer’s 10-day results with the Wheat Belly lifestyle

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: Jennifer’s 10-day results with the Wheat Belly lifestyle

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1366
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 1/28/2015 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2015-01-28
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

Jennifer’s 10-day results with the Wheat Belly lifestyle

Jennifer side by side

This is Jennifer’s result with just 10 days on the Wheat Belly wheat- and grain-free lifestyle. On the right is “before,” on the left is “after.”

Jennifer originally began this lifestyle because she wanted to lose the weight, but also hoped to undo many of the phenomena associated with her polycystic ovarian syndrome, PCOS.

Jennifer: “I completed my day 10 of going grain-free and honestly can say that I’ve never felt so alive and clean. I’ve lost weight before, but never felt this good!

“I wanted to share a pic because I know the other pics that I’ve seen on this site motivated me, so hoping mine will do the same! Thank you for saving my life!”

Along with the rapid loss of visceral fat, visible as the marked reduction in waist girth, Jennifer should also see hormonal distortions trending back to normal (including a reduction in androgens, i.e., male hormones), as well as a reduction in blood sugar and blood pressure. She cannot change the fact that she is genetically prone to PCOS, but she has profound control over its expression–by following the lifestyle contrary to all conventional notions of healthy eating!

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: