Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: Wheat Belly Total Health on public television!

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: Wheat Belly Total Health on public television!

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1366
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 8/13/2014 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2014-08-13
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

Note: this 2014 video probably no longer airs on public TV, and no further blog posts about it are mirrored. The show, and 3 supplementary videos were made available by GPB on DVD (as pledge promotions). Full details are found in:
Wheat Belly Total Health: the PBS Videos

Wheat Belly Total Health on public television!

Dr. Davis on stage for show

The Wheat Belly Total Health public television special starts its national debut on Atlanta, Georgia’s GPB network. It’s first live airing was Tuesday, August 12th, 2014. It’s next daytime airing will be Saturday, August 16th, 2014 at 11 am.

In this first Wheat Belly special, I discuss why and what was done to modern wheat to create the Frankengrain it has become. I also introduce the concepts of the new Wheat Belly Total Health book, to be released in mid-September, 2014, that addresses all the health issues that can persist despite the power of wheat elimination. If an alcoholic stops drinking two fifths of bourbon on Tuesday, is his or her health fully restored by Thursday? Obviously not. Likewise, wheat elimination alone for many only begins the process to recovery.

Atlanta’s GPB begins the national rollout, with future airings to begin after Thanksgiving. I will announce here. The Atlanta GPB schedule for future airings can be viewed here.

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: DVD,GPB,PBS,WBTH