Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: On again, off again; on again, off again

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: On again, off again; on again, off again

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1366
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 7/27/2013 12:00:00 PM
Edited: 4/30/2022 12:33:57 PM (1)

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2013-07-27
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

On again, off again; on again, off again

A reader who calls herself “Geisha” left this interesting comment on the Wheat Belliers Share Their Wheat Re-Exposure Experiences blog post:

It’s been enlightening reading this blog again–after 6 months absence.

I started wheat free early 2012, lost lots of weight, felt great, flat tum, food cravings under control.

Unwittingly, I started eating wheat on holidays in Japan at Christmas. Big bowel problems followed that re-exposure. Incredible how much energy I’ve lost this year, put on 8 kgs [17.6 pounds] in recent months, big bloated belly, up two pant sizes, sinus infections (never had sinus probs in my life), constant hip pain, facial pimples all over. Instead of walking/riding to and from work, I have been catching taxis for 6 am starts M-F.

Well, immediately after reading this site Friday, I stopped wheat: pain-free Sunday, bowel working, walking to work again this week, energy returned.

I’m kicking myself that I didn’t realize it was WHEAT!! I really thought I was on the way out, afraid to go to a doctor to be diagnosed with some dreadful disease. This is a magic cure, just had to stop the wheat. Incredible, except skin problems still evident. Thanks everyone for sharing.

This sort of experience confirms the effects of wheat in an individual: on again, off again. Lose weight, regain health by stopping wheat, all the problems come back with a vengeance when you resume. This is inarguable evidence of a cause-effect relationship in this person.

It really should come as no surprise that this grain–the seed of the grass plant, wheat–has toxic effects in humans. Wheat was never appropriate for human consumption. 10,000 years ago, we observed the grass that ibex and aurochs grazed on in the Fertile Crescent 10,000. When increasing temperature and dryness caused a shortage of foods of the sort we had consumed for the preceding 2.4 million years, in desperation we turned to the einkorn grass for food. If we consume the roots, shaft, or leaves of the einkorn wheat, we get nausea, diarrhea, and stomach aches, then pass much of the plant undigested, since we lack the digestive apparatus of grazing creatures. We somehow figured out that the only digestible part of the einkorn wheat plant was the seed, once the husk was removed, seed pulverized with stones, then heated (in primitive pottery). This food of desperation allowed us to survive another day, week, or month, but we unwittingly invited a staggeringly foul thing into our dietary menu.

The shenanigans of geneticists and agribusiness got into the act, making something bad into something far worse. Something that, even in its native state, untainted by human intervention, was inappropriate for human consumption, now dominates 20% of all human calories. With corn and rice, the seeds of these three grasses now constitute 50% of all human calories. We have become a race of grass seed-consuming creatures.

Such a situation is consistent with the grand design set for the world as dictated by Big Agribusiness, commodity grain traders (a HUGE world all of its own), and politicians. It allows top-down control over the world’s food, converting food from a local phenomenon to that of a commodity, permitting futures trading, hedges, and other complex derivative investments, ways that large sums of money can be made from food. (Can’t do that with green peppers!) If Russia wants 1000 tons of hard winter wheat, it can be shipped by ocean tanker and stored–transportability and shelf-life that few other foods can provide.

Cheap, scalable, transportable . . . and hugely profitable when traded on an international scale. Our own government tells us that we should eat this thing and it should dominate our daily meals. But when you eat it, you get sick. When you stop eating it, you get better. On again, off again–no further proof needed in an individual’s experience.

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: