Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

IGR: Spiralized Zucchini Pasta with Oregano Pesto

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> IGR: Spiralized Zucchini Pasta with Oregano Pesto

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 2210
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 4/10/2022 9:14:05 AM
Edited: 4/10/2022 9:14:45 AM (1)

Sourced from: DrDavisInfiniteHealth on Instagram, authored by Dr. Davis, original posting date there: 2022-02-03

Spiralized Zucchini Pasta with Oregano Pesto

as seen on Instagram

Here’s a sneak peek at ONE of the delicious microbiome friendly recipes from my latest book, Super Gut. Pick up a copy and enjoy tons of fresh new recipes like this one!

In this recipe we take advantage of the antibacterial and antifungal properties of oregano, the Akkermansia-stimulating properties of oleic acid in olive oil, and the modest quantity of inulin prebiotic fiber in garlic.

Makes 2 Servings:
• ½ cup raw pine nuts
• 3 cloves of garlic
• 2 TBSP lemon juice
• ½ cup + 2 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil, divided
• ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
• ¼ teaspoon sea salt
• Ground black pepper to taste
• 1 pound of zucchini, spiral-cut into noodles

To make the pesto:
In a blender, combine pine nuts, garlic, oregano, lemon juice, ½ cup olive oil, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper and blend until pureed. Set aside.

To make the zucchini pasta:
In a medium to large skillet, heat the remaining olive oil over medium-high heat, add the zucchini, and sauté until tender, about 3 minutes.

Serve the zucchini topped with the pesto.

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags:

Ruth T

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 11
Recommends Recd: 0

Posted: 4/10/2022 9:19:17 AM

OOH!  I’m going to make this for my Easter meal donation.  I think my Italian in-laws will even enjoy this!...even tho they still make their own ravioli’s and tortellini’s from scratch.

Tags:

Ian989

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1355
Recommends Recd: 2

Posted: 4/10/2022 3:02:48 PM

Reply Content Hidden!

Post replies longer than 250 characters are restricted to Full Access Members (make certain you are logged-in!).

Tags: