Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: Feeling good–for the first time . . . ever!

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: Feeling good–for the first time . . . ever!

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1366
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 1/22/2013 12:00:00 PM
Edited: 4/30/2022 11:39:50 AM (1)

Sourced from: Infinite Health Blog, by Dr. Davis, originally posted on the Wheat Belly Blog: 2013-01-22

Feeling good–fo r the first time . . . ever!

Asha posted this wonderful tale of life and health turned around minus wheat.

I am so excited! I am in my 5th or 6th week of Wheat Belly.

I was so sick. My life was all about seeing the next doctor. My earliest memories are sitting in a hospital or doctor’s office with my mom. Actually, until now I don’t ever recall feeling good. One illness after another. The doctors I went to could not figure out what was wrong, or did not have time to take a deeper look.

I saw an episode on the Doctor Oz Show a couple of months ago on wheat and Dr. Davis’ testimony about his patients, so I thought I would give it a try. My life changed forever that day. Within a week I was free of medication for diabetes, asthma, and acid reflux. My swollen joints are almost gone, even my huge swollen knee replacement knee is much smaller.

Last week I went to see my doctor about my falling blood pressure. Since I started Wheat Belly, I was having a huge blood pressure drop when I took my meds for the day. My doctor took me off one of the main blood pressure medications and I feel great! I couldn’t help but go on and on at the doctors about my Wheat Belly success. They want to keep tabs on me every 2 weeks to regulate my medication as I get even better!

I tell everyone about this wonderful change in my life. My sister and her husband are wheat-free now. Whenever I share, someone in the room has heard about it, so the word is spreading. One night while watching television I counted the commercials with wheat products that were obvious, so much is hidden in products. I could not even keep up, it was like 40 an hour.

As I share with them, I hope that they pass this on since they are seeing my results. I thought I would have high blood pressure forever because most in my family have it. I thought it was genetic or something, that my fate was to be on medication for it the rest of my life.

Diabetes, asthma, acid reflux, hypertension–GONE within a few weeks? I’d say for a “fad,” that’s pretty darned good! Let the Wheat Lobby and nutritionally ignorant talk about the importance of a “balanced diet” and “everything in moderation,” while advising us to follow a diet dominated by grains—a style of eating for which there is virtually NO human evolutionary precedent.

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: