Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: Wheat: Brainless Grain

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: Wheat: Brainless Grain

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1366
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 10/23/2012 12:00:00 PM
Edited: 4/30/2022 10:58:46 AM (2)

Sourced from: Infinite Health Blog, by Dr. Davis, originally posted on the Wheat Belly Blog: 2012-10-23

Wheat: Brainless Grain

Read Jean’s story of neurological impairment and pain turned around with elimination of modern wheat, the most destructive grain ever devised for brain and nervous system destruction:

The Wheat Belly book and the wheat-free diet have saved my life, or at least my quality of life. Thank you.

I read the book and saw myself and my future. Bleak. I was walking like an MS [multiple sclerosis] patient, step-by-step telling my feet what to do. No connection between my brain and feet. Staggering, no balance. My husband would help me out of bed in the morning, stand me up, and hold me until I regained some balance. Then I would walk slowly to the kitchen, holding furniture and walls. Stand for a minute or two and have to sit down.

Terrible nerve pain in my legs and feet. Felt like the pain was right in the bones. I was prescribed Lyrica in higher and higher doses. Just made me feel sick and gain more weight. Then I was left with taking Tylenol and Advil in the maximum doses, worrying about the side effects. But what else to do? My physician sent me to a spinal surgeon. I have degenerating discs in my lower spine. He said I have spinal stenosis and needed fusion and laminectomies. He would fix my nerves while he was in there pulling them away from spine. Scary thought.

Then I heard about the Wheat Belly book, read it and went wheat free. Two months later all my inflammation is gone, peripheral nerve pain gone, IBS [irritable bowel syndrome] gone, sleeping in the afternoon gone, feeling like I was developing old lady incontinence gone. I have more energy and my health back. My pain is about 75% relieved. Lost a size in my clothes and can walk again. Very little problem with my back.

This is wonderful and I will never eat that poison called “wheat” again. Again Dr. Davis: Thank you.

Is there any other way to describe a food capable of such incapacitating effects except as a “perfect chronic poison”? Taking nasty prescription agents like Lyrica, even facing a major surgical reconstruction–No other component of diet cause cause years and years of bone pain, inflammation, neuropathic pain, fatigue, bowel urgency/irritation, incontinence . . . yet enjoy the widespread and enthusiastic endorsement of our USDA, U.S. Dept of Health and Human Services, and every other provider of “official” dietary advice. How does the “eat more healthy whole grains” mantra ring in the ears of people like Jean?

Critics claim that experiences like Jean’s are the exception, not the rule. I would argue that experiences like this, as well as gastrointestinal destruction, acid reflux, mood and mind effects, appetite stimulation, migraine headaches, worsening of inflammatory and autoimmune diseases, a myriad of skin rashes, food obsessions, weight gain, diabetes, “high cholesterol,” high triglycerides, heart disease, cancer, and dementia, all consequent to consumption of this creation of modern genetics research, are so incredibly common that Jean could simply have become one additional casualty of modern agribusiness lost in the crowd.

Jean lost the wheat, then lost all the astounding health problems that it brought to her life–before she became irretrievably ruined by wheat.

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: