Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: Eat, Pray, Push

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: Eat, Pray, Push

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1366
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 8/18/2012 12:00:00 PM
Edited: 4/30/2022 10:48:37 AM (4)

Sourced from: Infinite Health Blog, by Dr. Davis, originally posted on the Wheat Belly Blog: 2012-08-18

Eat, Pray, Push

Newcomer to the Wheat Belly lifestyle is JM, who posted this request for some feedback on bowel experiences:

I am a 54 yr old male. Former high school and college athlete. Strong, and look quite a bit younger than my age. Honestly, I “LOOK” very healthy.

My lifelong health weak link has been digestive/eliminative with tendency to CONSTIPATION. Any disruption in schedule would have the potential to aggravate the condition. I could be almost guaranteed to be locked tighter than a drum after a flight, for example. I’ve always been envious of my friends who moved their bowels with ease and like clockwork.

Trial and error taught me some years ago that steamed veggies for breakfast produced regular, satisfying, “clockwork-like” elimination! It was phenomenal.

2+ yrs ago — seemingly over night (!) — this protocol stopped working dead in its tracks. I have been constipated every day since, and am resigned to several unsatisfying enemas/week.

I’ve tried multiple approaches around diet (oils, etc) and supplements. I always keep refined carbs to a minimum. I’ve played with reducing gluten, but a month ago I eliminated it entirely, although I’ve used some GF [gluten-free] bread (sparingly). No change. Starting today, I will dump ALL forms of wheat and see what that brings.

Does anyone on the board have a similar story??

Thanks all,
JM

This reminds me of Susan’s story. You may recall that Susan suffered from something called obstipation, or the most severe form of constipation, in which she moved her bowels once every several weeks. Within 3 days of eliminating all wheat, she lost 20 pounds of stool followed by normal bowel regularity.

Anyone want to weigh in for JM? Okay to keep anonymous on this one, as it can be a bit embarrassing!

Here is a [more recent] previous Wheat Belly Blog post about simple strategies to loosen things up after losing the wheat.

For you Advanced Poopers out there, take a look at the wonderful Sean Croxton’s video, Poopin 2.0, for additional insights.

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: