Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: Bill O’Reilly loses his Wheat Belly!

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: Bill O’Reilly loses his Wheat Belly!

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1366
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 7/25/2012 12:00:00 PM
Edited: 4/30/2022 10:44:51 AM (2)

Sourced from: Infinite Health Blog, by Dr. Davis, originally posted on the Wheat Belly Blog: 2012-07-25

Bill O’Reilly loses his Wheat Belly!

“My cholesterol has dropped big time. My indigestion, gone away. And so have my allergies.”

TV talk show host and political pundit, Bill O’Reilly, has been talking about his wheat/gluten-free experience for some weeks.

Last evening, he finally talked about the book that is thrusting the Wheat Problem into the spotlight, Wheat Belly.

was: OReilly-Bill-from-his-website.jpg

Here are his comments.

was: factor-tip-dont-eat-wheat
(page missing, and nothing turns up in a search of the FoxNews site)

Just don’t eat the cookies! Remember: You can have your wheat-free lifestyle, lose the weight, undo all the damage it has done to your gastrointestinal tract, skin, and nervous system, and still have cookies. But you’ve got to make them with healthy ingredients like coconut flour and ground almonds . . . NOT gluten-free junk carbohydrates like rice starch, cornstarch, tapioca starch, and potato starch, the ingredients that dominate gluten-free foods but still ruin health.

Maybe Mr. O’Reilly and I can have coffee sometime and enjoy a wheat-free, no sugar-added carrot muffin or mocha walnut brownie. Life is great without wheat!

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: