Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: Christie’s change of shape

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: Christie’s change of shape

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1366
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 1

Posted: 6/26/2012 12:00:00 PM
Edited: 4/30/2022 10:39:29 AM (2)

Sourced from: Infinite Health Blog, by Dr. Davis, originally posted on the Wheat Belly Blog: 2012-06-26

Christie’s change of shape

Christie passed her story onto me, complete with a “before” photo and a more recent “after” photo following weight loss of 25 pounds and recovery from a number of health conditions:

I was introduced to Wheat Belly by some friends.

I have lost 25 lbs since the first of the year! Not only the results on the scale, but my whole body is changing shape . . . to a better shape then I have ever been.

I no longer have swollen ankles, no more heartburn, no more feeling bloated and my skin is no longer dry. I don’t have any cravings and feel satisfied after eating and don’t really get hungry like before.

I even have friends telling me that not only can they tell I have lost weight, but also that I just look like I feel better, that my eyes are brighter looking, etc. And best best of all, my ulcerative colitis that I have had for 30 years is gone!! I used to take up to 8 sulfa pills daily and no I don’t take them at all!!

My husband has also lost 25lbs since January 1st. He feels so much better over all also.

Thank you so much. We are so happy that finally we have found something that works and we will never go back to our old lifestyle. This is it forever!!!

was: Christie’s before & after

Quite a transformation in just a few months! Note that just ridding herself of the pain, inconvenience, and inflammation of ulcerative colitis slashes her risk for colon cancer that commonly accompanies this diagnosis. No more cramps and diarrhea, no more sulfasalazine.

The relief from swollen ankles and bloating suggest to me that the abnormal intestinal “leakiness” that develops from exposure to wheat germ agglutinin is now gone. And the relief from relentless hunger means Christie is now free of the appetite-stimulating effects of wheat gliadin.

Wheat-free: Can life get any better?

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: