Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: Another Amazon gem: Goodbye hip pain

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: Another Amazon gem: Goodbye hip pain

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1366
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 2/15/2012 12:00:00 PM
Edited: 4/30/2022 10:21:18 AM (2)

Sourced from: Infinite Health Blog, by Dr. Davis, originally posted on the Wheat Belly Blog: 2012-02-15

Another Amazon gem: Goodbye hip pain

This comment was posted on the Amazon Wheat Belly page by Colin P. Conn:

In just 3 weeks since buying Wheat Belly and going wheat free that same day, I’ve lost 15 pounds, my heartburn’s gone and so is my belief that I’d need a bilateral hip replacement within 5 years–the latter, completely unexpected.

Even on short walks my hips used to ache deeply, forcing me to stop and stretch, allowing the pain to recede. It was an agonizing pain and Ibuprofen was a standard preventative remedy before walks or playing golf or virtually any physical activity. Perhaps the loss of pain in my hips has been the result of my effortless loss of 15 pounds, but Dr. Davis exposes other facts in his book that blame wheat as causative for joint pain, and I believe he’s right.

Eliminating wheat has proved to be the easiest wheat-loss plan my wife and I have ever undertaken. I’m losing weight, she’s losing weight and after giving birth to 3 children, she’s always struggled with weight loss. Now we’re eating like kings and I’ve never enjoyed food so much, yet I don’t feel compelled to eat 19 times a day because I don’t suffer the glycemic-driven eating cycle. That ended about 30 hours after dropping wheat from our diet. We’re FREE and don’t miss wheat even a little. So free in fact that I’ve given the book away twice now and I want to give a copy and tell everyone I see who’s become plus sized. Yee gods, we even have a terminology to ameliorate the stigma of being fat. Now people are “plus sized,” and with 40 pounds yet to lose, so am I! But I’m losing 2-3 pounds a week so; give me 20 weeks to lose the rest–ditto my wife.

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: