Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: Orange Cream Cookies

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: Orange Cream Cookies

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1366
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 3/3/2012 12:00:00 PM
Edited: 4/30/2022 10:28:05 AM (2)

Sourced from: Infinite Health Blog, by Dr. Davis, originally posted on the Wheat Belly Blog: 2012-03-03

Orange Cream Cookies

If you loved Creamsicles as a kid, you’ll love these Orange Cream Cookies. (Sorry, no photo: We ate them up before I realized we hadn’t taken the photo. And, worse, we did it twice!)

Ingredients:
2 cups almond meal
2 tablespoons coconut flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon sea salt
¼ cup golden raisins
½ cup chopped pecans
Sweetener equivalent to 1 cup sugar
2 tablespoons finely-grated orange rind
1 large egg
2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
½ cup whipping cream (or coconut milk)
1 tablespoon vanilla extract

Preheat oven to 350°F.

Combine almond meal, coconut flour, baking soda, salt, raisins, pecans, sweetener and orange zest in bowl and mix.

In separate bowl, whisk egg, then add coconut oil, whipping cream, vanilla extract and mix together. Pour wet mix into dry and blend by hand thoroughly.

Spoon onto parchment paper-lined baking pan (or oiled pan) and flatten with spoon to ½-¾ inch thickness. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick withdraws dry.

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: Recipes

Ian989

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1079
Recommends Recd: 2
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 2/3/2022 3:43:02 PM

Sounds good. Oranges don’t seem to agree with me for some reason. Maybe the rind is okay though. I’m tempted to try this with lemon rind instead. Also, there may be a good amount of prebiotic fiber in the form of pectin in the rind of either 

Tags: