Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

Friendly reminder to breathe - also, all of the recent "rediscovery" of nose, lungs, breathing

Member Forum >> General Discussion >> Friendly reminder to breathe - also, all of the recent "rediscovery" of nose, lungs, breathing

GreenEyedWoman

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 183
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 1/6/2021 1:51:03 PM
Edited: 1/6/2021 2:37:08 PM (1)

Hi everyone,

I am sorry I don’t get to follow the forums here very actively, but I DO appreciate each one of you and your contributions.

If you get a chance, grab a copy of James Nestor’s book, BREATH.  Another story of discoveries in the past, hidden or buried for whatever reason, conspiracy or no.  Nestor discusses an experiment he conducted on himself and Anders Olssen, a Swede, regarding breathing by mouth versus nasal breathing.  Olssen’s book, CONSCIOUS BREATHING, is also worth a quick read.

Turns out that we seem to be breathing a whole lot the wrong way as a society.  But we can fix that, if we try.

I’m almost certain this plays a role in any respiratory infections.  Ahem.
Tags: