Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

Metropolol and Eliquis side effects

Member Forum >> General Discussion >> Metropolol and Eliquis side effects

Dcampaudio

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 26
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 12/19/2020 5:08:37 PM

My mother is 70 years old has been on Eliquis and Metropolol for about a year now. It was prescribed for Afib. Lately she’s been experiencing dizziness and loss of balance and full body aches. She has brain fog and describes a sensation of having a "heavy head". She’s obese and a wreck metabolically I’m sure. She’s about to get a full blood panel done and get on a low carb diet with assistance from a functional medicine clinic that I trust. 

I would appreciate any insights as to why she may be feeling this way and what precautions can be made in the short term to mitigate the risks of falling and incapacitating herself before she has a chance to make some lifestyle changes and improve her condition.  Thank you for taking the time to read this post!

David

P.S. She also occassionally takes allopurinol for gout.
Tags:

Bob Niland

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 12268
Recommends Recd: 9
Certs & Awards: 39   view

Likes Recd: 1

Posted: 12/19/2020 5:21:31 PM

Reply Content Hidden!

Post replies longer than 250 characters are restricted to Full Access Members (make certain you are logged-in!).

Tags:

Dcampaudio

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 26
Recommends Recd: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 12/19/2020 6:11:42 PM

Could there be a loss of blood internally because of the blood thinner?
Tags:

Bob Niland

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 12268
Recommends Recd: 9
Certs & Awards: 39   view

Likes Recd: 1

Posted: 12/19/2020 6:16:44 PM

Reply Content Hidden!

Post replies longer than 250 characters are restricted to Full Access Members (make certain you are logged-in!).

Tags: