Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

Fresh Air: Prevents Illness?

Member Forum >> General Discussion >> Fresh Air: Prevents Illness?

Lori_Miller

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 371
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 7   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 11/14/2020 2:47:44 PM

I’ve been looking at excess deaths in various places. In the South, excess deaths this year have been during the summer; farther north, they were in the spring and now they’re rising in many places. Could part of the reason for this be that these are times and places that people aren’t outdoors much and don’t have their windows open? 

For most of our existence, humans and our ancestors lived outdoors. 

My dad slept with his window open year round, was outdoors quite a bit, and as a welder had daily UV exposure. He was rarely sick and never had a cold. 

Based on all of this, I’m thinking of leaving a window in my house slightly open all the time (it overlooks the enclosed porch, which gets some fresh air) and cracking a few other windows in my house when I’m home. 
Tags:

Toby Lime

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1778
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Posted: 11/14/2020 4:47:42 PM

I sleep with open window, except when there is a smoke coming from fire in California and Oregon... I hate when I stay in a hotel that you cannot open the window...

Tags:

Fitness

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 931
Recommends Recd: 1
Certs & Awards: 18   view

Posted: 11/14/2020 7:40:38 PM
Edited: 11/14/2020 7:43:23 PM (2)

Reply Content Hidden!

Post replies longer than 250 characters are restricted to Full Access Members (make certain you are logged-in!).

Tags:

Lori_Miller

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 371
Certs & Awards: 7   view

Posted: 11/15/2020 7:38:56 PM

I’m just going to leave the windows to the enclosed porch cracked (and some of the jalousie windows on the front porch open a little). That way, it won’t be too drafty and I won’t risk break-ins. 

Tags: