Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

I’m struggling to see how this helps anyone other than overburdened healthcare or the drug industry

Member Forum >> General Discussion >> I’m struggling to see how this helps anyone other than overburdened healthcare or the drug industry

docmaas

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 295
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 11/14/2020 1:49:43 PM

https://www.upi.com/Health_News/2020/11/13/Polypill-reduces-risk-for-heart-attack-stroke-by-up-to-40-study-finds/1151605288160/

A few years ago when I heard of this idea it was just aspirin and a statin.  Now they have added more stuff and removed the aspirin.  Back then I thought "GREAT!" now I think stupid.  But I can see the attractiveness to overburdened health care systems like the UK and of course the vast increase in sales for the drug manufacturers. 

Ever notice how all the boosters of those socialized medicine system are mostly from the privileged either by fame or by class?  Steven Hawking was one booster who seemed blissfully unaware of why he got the care he did and assumed everyone else would get what they needed as well. 

Nevertheless I’m sure a lot of people will look at it as a gift if it does become reality which I’m pretty sure it will.

Tags: