Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

Aire Device Sibo Testing - I consistently blow a 10 ?

Member Forum >> Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) >> Aire Device Sibo Testing - I consistently blow a 10 ?

PhilnWendi

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 13
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 10/21/2020 10:13:05 PM

Hi Everyone, We received our Aire device about a week ago and an interesting thing has happened. We’ve used Dr. D’s Sibo test protocol with the Aire device and I blow a perfect 10 with it every time. I followed the protocol to a T. Performed the test twice. What’s weird is my wife blew two perfect Sibo test, down in the 1-2 range. No Sibo for her, which is good. My test is shown below, times 2.

I was going to just jump to the conclusion that I had bingo’ed on Sibo but I decided to call the FoodMarble Help Desk.  I described to them what was happening. They got my permission and pulled the test results.  They down loaded some calibration numbers to my app but it did not change my readings. They told me to do repeat blows for the next few days and they’ll look at it again.  The last thing they said to me (in an email) was that Ketones are detectable by the unit. They said moderate Ketones can cause very high scores. That got my attention, my wife and I are currently in pretty heavy ketosis. She’s been in ketosis for over a year, I’ve been in ketosis for about 4 weeks. I’m new to the program and lots of different things are happening to me.  Has anyone else seen this? I’m thinking that maybe I shouldn’t be concerned about Sibo until my body gets ’settled in’, any ideas on this? 

Baseline = 10
First test 30 min after 2tsp Inulin = 10
Second       "           30 Later           =10
Third          "                "                  =10
Forth          "                "                  =10
Fifth           "                 "                  =10

Thanks everyone, in advance, Phil
Tags:

Bob Niland

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 14011
Recommends Recd: 10
Certs & Awards: 39   view

Likes Recd: 1

Posted: 10/22/2020 10:52:39 AM

Reply Content Hidden!

Post replies longer than 250 characters are restricted to Full Access Members (make certain you are logged-in!).

Tags:

Dr. Davis

No Avatar
Undoctored Staff

Posts Contributed: 9903
Recommends Recd: 15

Posted: 10/22/2020 6:16:25 PM

Reply Content Hidden!

Post replies longer than 250 characters are restricted to Full Access Members (make certain you are logged-in!).

Tags:

PhilnWendi

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 13
Recommends Recd: 0

Posted: 10/23/2020 1:50:30 PM

Thanks Bob and Dr. D for responding on this. As Dr. D advised, I broke the ketosis and sure enough the Aire breath tests are definitely coming down into a resonable range. Thanks again.

Tags: