Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

Hungry in less than 6 hours - fat malabsorbtion?

Member Forum >> Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) >> Hungry in less than 6 hours - fat malabsorbtion?

Debi

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 70
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 9/28/2020 3:08:14 PM

WB WOE since Jan 2018, taking all supplements, plus turmeric and MCT oil/powder.  No wheat withdrawal symptoms, no problems with prebiotics other than not getting up to 20g.  I have actually been off prebiotics for about 2 weeks now from not taking the time to sit down and figure out the rules for the Aire device testing - I remembered something about being off prebiotics.
I am often hungry in less than 6 hours even when I have had my almost 0 carb breakfast drink with 2 Tbsp of EVOO, 2 Tbsp avocado oil and 1 Tbsp MCT oil or a scoop of MCT oil powder.
I do not have oil droplets or a ring in the toilet, but my stool does generally float. 
Treat for SIBO?
Is this why I get hungry?  I putting fat in my mouth, but my body is not absorbing it?
No?  Stress/nerves? 
Aire device results seem inconsistent showing low numbers and/or little change, but it also has been telling me "high humidity" and then it won’t take a sample for 30-60 min.
Yesterday, I did not get reaction to inulin.
This morning, my #s were:

7:13 – 2.3 – before food
7:45 – 1.2 – after drink with inulin – might have been 22-25 min. since I had not blended my drink yet!
8:15 – “too humid” - no test
9:09 – 6.6 – that was within the 90-minute window.  Up 5.4 from ½-hour after. So that would idicate SIBO?
I had previously blown a 10 twice, but I did not record the circumstances.  Because of that, I ordered the Candibactin AR, Candibactin BR and NAC and have it on hand.  I have some essential oils.
I have not started taking any pills yet.
Thanks for your input.

Tags:

Bob Niland

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 12269
Recommends Recd: 9
Certs & Awards: 39   view

Posted: 9/28/2020 5:38:35 PM
Edited: 9/28/2020 5:40:06 PM (1)

Reply Content Hidden!

Post replies longer than 250 characters are restricted to Full Access Members (make certain you are logged-in!).

Tags:

Debi

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 70
Recommends Recd: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Posted: 9/28/2020 6:53:49 PM

Reply Content Hidden!

Post replies longer than 250 characters are restricted to Full Access Members (make certain you are logged-in!).

Tags: