Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

Restarting SIFO course after interruption

Member Forum >> Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) >> Restarting SIFO course after interruption

Thonyc1968

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 66
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 4   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 9/8/2020 10:42:51 AM

It’s been about 10 days since I finished my SIBO course along with SIFO.
I was gonna do 2 weeks of SIBO/SIFO together and continue just with SIFO treatment for another 2 weeks.
Since I was having problems with the EOs I, then, decided to not continue SIFO treatment for another 2 weeks, as program says.
Instead, I was suggested to take a break and start again later.
Since I’ve been without symptoms for several days, I’d like to start again the SIFO treatment, should I do a full 4 week treatment of EOs or just 2 more weeks as I already did 2?
NAC seems to be optional, is that right?
Do I continue with Renew Life 100 billion that I only started few days ago? Wouldn’t it be a waste as those probiotics get killed by the EOs?

Also, I just decided to treat SIBO/SIFO without testing, should I do another 2 weeks of SIBO treatment? Should I wait a month or 2?
Below is the course I followed

Tags:

Dr. Davis

No Avatar
Undoctored Staff

Posts Contributed: 9392
Recommends Recd: 15
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 1

Posted: 9/8/2020 11:38:20 AM

Reply Content Hidden!

Post replies longer than 250 characters are restricted to Full Access Members (make certain you are logged-in!).

Tags: