Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

Cardio IQ Subfractions

Member Forum >> Coronary Disease & Cholesterol Protocol >> Cardio IQ Subfractions

GSH1965

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 100
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 9/2/2020 6:57:34 PM

I had my first Cardio IQ Subfractions test last week and just received the results.  My NMR small LDL has hovered around 800-1000 for a few years since going low carb and sans statin.  My main reason for this test is because I was curious about the break out of the small LDL particles.  As I suspected, the very small a-d are in the middle or low end of the reference ranges.  My LDL particle count is still off the charts high at 2900.  The LDL particle count is similar to what I see with the NMR.  Like the NMR, it shows LDL Pattern A. 

It will be interesting to retest after my recent diet changes plus (at the moment) adding a low dose statin.  Just this week, I’ve added more fish (sardines, some mackerel (both Seasons Brand) and pink salmon (Costco) and replaced some animal fats with olive and avocado oil.  Considering I am APOE3/4, this could be a good thing.  I am having fish and avocado plus a vegetable and some nuts for lunch.  In addition, I am adding more whole food carbs like beans and tubers-in moderation.  We’ll see how all this impacts my small LDL.     

Cardio IQ 2020-08-26-12-00 (1) Undoct.pdf
Tags:

Bob Niland

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 11985
Recommends Recd: 9
Certs & Awards: 39   view

Posted: 9/2/2020 7:12:02 PM

Reply Content Hidden!

Post replies longer than 250 characters are restricted to Full Access Members (make certain you are logged-in!).

Tags:

GSH1965

No Avatar

Posted: 9/2/2020 7:57:10 PM

Reply Content Hidden!

Post replies longer than 250 characters are restricted to Full Access Members (make certain you are logged-in!).

Tags:

GSH1965

No Avatar

Posted: 10/22/2020 7:22:28 AM

Reply Content Hidden!

Tags: