Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

To Scan or Not to Scan... and Molecular Hydrogen

Member Forum >> Coronary Disease & Cholesterol Protocol >> To Scan or Not to Scan... and Molecular Hydrogen

Maria Helena

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 154
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 7/17/2020 11:12:28 AM

I plan to schedule my second calcium score in the coming week.  I happen to listen to an interview with Dr. Mercola and Dave Asprey and Mercola claimed that one could mitigate the radiation exposure of a CT scan by taking molecular hydrogen (and MCT oil would help, too.)   I haven’t really researched it yet and no longer have access to that interview but wondered if anyone on our forum has heard of this or whether anyone has an opinion about whether it might be a helpful thing to take molecular H2 or not?  I had breast cancer so got to wondering if doing a CT scan of the heart was a bad idea for me even though I am eager to find out where I am in regard to plaque build up at this point (first one done in 2014 was 299). Are there any recommendations out there on this topic?? The place that offers the test says they don’t recommend them for people with known heart disease or anyone over 70 (it’s not clear to me why). I am 67.

If using molecular hydrogen really helped, even a bit it might be a useful tool for people who need to get a calcium score or any CT scan down the road.

Here are a couple of articles I found on the topic after a brief search:

https://todayspractitioner.com/hydrogen/molecular-hydrogen-as-a-tool-in-the-fight-to-reduce-cancer-treatment-side-effects/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5731988/

Tags:

Dr. Davis

No Avatar
Undoctored Staff

Posts Contributed: 9329
Recommends Recd: 15

Posted: 7/17/2020 11:34:43 AM

Reply Content Hidden!

Post replies longer than 250 characters are restricted to Full Access Members (make certain you are logged-in!).

Tags:

Maria Helena

No Avatar

Posted: 7/17/2020 2:13:15 PM

Reply Content Hidden!

Post replies longer than 250 characters are restricted to Full Access Members (make certain you are logged-in!).

Tags:

Rodney D

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1408
Certs & Awards: 16   view

Posted: 7/17/2020 3:02:42 PM

Reply Content Hidden!

Tags:

Maria Helena

No Avatar

Posted: 7/17/2020 7:19:02 PM

Reply Content Hidden!

Tags: