Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

Clearing H202 and its connection to plaque build up and inflammation

Member Forum >> Other Nutritional Supplements >> Clearing H202 and its connection to plaque build up and inflammation

Maria Helena

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 169
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 7/14/2020 12:12:00 PM

I gave my 23 and me info to a practitioner (she is no longer available) a couple of years ago who told me tell me that one of my SNPS (not sure which of these two:  Gene:  GSPT1  SNP: rs1695 or Gene: NQO1 SNP rs1800566) that she said predisposes me to

“higher than normal levels of H202 making it more difficult to clear with catalase and glutathione.”  She recommended that I take the supplement Hydrogen peroxide scavenger by professional health product.com.  (She also recommended I use another product by this same company called "Autophagy Assist" based on my data.)

Has anyone heard of or use this product?  Does this sound legitimate? Is there another way to get these same benefits?  Would like to figure out if I should continue taking it or if there is another way to address this that is less expensive. ($55 for 60 day supply!) I am afraid to stop it if it is doing something I can’t do otherwise. Any thoughts would be appreciated.  Thank you!

It has the following ingredients in it:

Hydrogen peroxide scavenger by professional health product.com. 

B2 (riboflavin 5 phosphate 20 mg

Selenium (TRAACS selenium bisglycinate chelate 100mcg)

Proprietary blend 825 mg:

Catalase 25,000 CU/g

Rhodiola rosea (root) (std to 3% rosavins)

Tocotreinols (30% mixed rom soy

Other ingredients: organic rice flour, organic rice extract blend, hypomellose, and gellan (DRcaps)

Gene:  GSPT1  SNP: rs1695

Gene: NQO1 SNP rs1800566

Tags:

Bob Niland

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 14011
Recommends Recd: 10
Certs & Awards: 39   view

Posted: 7/14/2020 1:00:09 PM

Reply Content Hidden!

Post replies longer than 250 characters are restricted to Full Access Members (make certain you are logged-in!).

Tags:

Maria Helena

No Avatar

Posted: 7/14/2020 1:52:02 PM

Bob:
Good points!  Thank you.  
Tags:

Maria Helena

No Avatar

Posted: 7/15/2020 3:17:47 PM

Are high levels of H202 something to be concerned about?  If so is there a strategy for addressing it?

Tags: