Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

Don’t have any idea what has happened here...

Member Forum >> Help Desk >> Don’t have any idea what has happened here...

docmaas

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 390
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 7/7/2020 7:17:32 PM

But just in case someone does here is the trail:

When I went here:  https://innercircle.undoctored.com/forum/topics.aspx?ID=15201
I got the following:
Server Error in ’/’ Application.

Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index

Source Error:

Line 477:            Topic.Items(0).FindControl("vote").Visible = False
Line 478:        Else
Line 479:            Topic.Items(0).FindControl("answered").Visible = False
Line 480:            Topic.Items(0).FindControl("vote").Visible = True
Line 481:        End If

Source File: E:\inetpub\wwwroot\www.undoctoredhealth.com\forum\topics.aspx.vb    Line: 479

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index]
   System.Collections.ArrayList.get_Item(Int32 index) +12710925
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.RepeaterItemCollection.get_Item(Int32 index) +15
   TopicsPage.ListPosts(Int32 CurrentPage, Int32 ItemsPerPage) in E:\inetpub\wwwroot\www.undoctoredhealth.com\forum\topics.aspx.vb:479
   TopicsPage.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in E:\inetpub\wwwroot\www.undoctoredhealth.com\forum\topics.aspx.vb:192
   System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +97
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +61
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +693

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.8.4110.0
Tags:

Bob Niland

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 14011
Recommends Recd: 10
Certs & Awards: 39   view

Posted: 7/7/2020 8:00:46 PM

Reply Content Hidden!

Post replies longer than 250 characters are restricted to Full Access Members (make certain you are logged-in!).

Tags:

docmaas

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 390
Recommends Recd: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Posted: 7/8/2020 12:44:06 AM

I’ll try to remember to do that.  I’ve come across poorly formatted pasted docs in the past but this was the first actual dump I’ve seen.
Tags: