Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

Ordering Candibactin AR + BR in Australia

Member Forum >> Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) >> Ordering Candibactin AR + BR in Australia

Gill

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 30
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 7/6/2020 1:30:49 AM

Hi everyone,

I’m at the stage where I’m trying to address my and my daughter’s SIBO. I’m trying to order the Candibactin AR and BR from Metagenics directly but you need a physician’s code to order. Where are those who live in Australia getting their Candibactin from? Can we get it somewhere within Australia without a Physician’s code? Trying to avoid postage delays. 

Thank you in advance.

Gill
Tags:

Cora

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1

Posted: 7/6/2020 11:38:58 PM

Reply Content Hidden!

Post replies longer than 250 characters are restricted to Full Access Members (make certain you are logged-in!).

Tags:

Gill

No Avatar

Posted: 7/7/2020 10:45:28 AM

Hi Cora,

You can order Candibactin BR from Amazon Australia but when you try to order Candibactin AR from Amazon US it won’t let you proceed. Thanks for your help though :)))

Gill
Tags:

Gill

No Avatar

Posted: 7/9/2020 10:29:21 PM

Just a note for others in Australia re Candibactin AR and BR ... you need a doctor’s prescription to order it then take to a chemist that either has it in stock or can order it. That’s what I’ve found anyway. 

Tags:

Alpharius

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 6

Posted: 7/26/2020 11:18:25 AM

Reply Content Hidden!

Post replies longer than 250 characters are restricted to Full Access Members (make certain you are logged-in!).

Tags:

wolffe04

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 12

Likes Recd: 1

Posted: 8/17/2020 5:19:51 AM

Reply Content Hidden!

Tags: