Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

My SIBO protocal questions

Member Forum >> General Discussion >> My SIBO protocal questions

G.sue

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 7
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 7/3/2020 11:15:50 AM

My name is Sue, I am female, 75, live in Illinois, been doing Wheatbelly for 6 years, self taught from the books but no FORUM guidance. I did the 10 day DETOX and just joined Inner circle in May, 2020.  I’ve been studying and listening and recognize that 3 yrs ago I fell off of Wheatbelly and into Paleo. I am back to strict Wheatbelly guidelines.  I have Small vessel disease in my brain and am doing this diet to reduce blood pressure and glucose and thus stave off dementia. I also exercise daily.   My A1C was 5.8 in April./2020.  I have Gramuloma Annulare Auto Immune,(only on my legs now) and suspect (never formally diagnosed)  Fibromyalgia in my calves.  Also toes, ankles, finger, wrist and joint pain from Arthritis which improved tremendously 6 yrs ago when I started WheatBelly but has gotten worse over the last year. I decided to do the SIBO SIFO protocol.  I am waiting for my AIRE device to arrive.  I am on day 12 of the Candibactin AR and BR along with NAC,   (2) AR & (2) BR and (1) NAC , 1 Curcumin 550mg, both in the AM and again in the PM.   The first 2 or 3 days of the protocol were uneventful but by now, Day 12, my muscle and joint pain has increased tremendously - keeps me awake tossing and turning every night and very painful all day long. I really don’t have any bloating but have backed off on prebiotics to about 10 grams/day.  My hands are so sore, I need to use both hands to lift my coffee cup in the morning.  I am using heat and Tylenol to function.

My questions are this:  I have had to take (2) 650 mg time release Tylenol 3x in a 24 hr period in order to function. (I live on a 20 acre landscape nursery and have daily chores are very physical and HAVE to be done)
#1.  Am I sabotoging my SIBO Protocol by taking Tylenol?
#2.  Can I continue to eat my homemade yogurt (even though I know the bacteria will be killed) because I feel like I need the fat.

I will be using the essential oils for 2 weeks after I am done with the 14 days of this SIBO protocol to work on SIFO as I am trying to cover all the bases. I just REALLY don’t want to go down the path of dementia.  Thanks for all the great information on the Wheatbelly blog and the Undoctored site.
Tags:

TrueFaith

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 228

Posted: 7/11/2020 1:18:43 PM

Bumping as a courtesy. 

Tags:

Bob Niland

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 11118
Recommends Recd: 9
Certs & Awards: 39   view

Likes Recd: 1

Posted: 7/11/2020 1:53:28 PM
Edited: 8/19/2020 11:23:37 AM (2)

Reply Content Hidden!

Post replies longer than 250 characters are restricted to Full Access Members (make certain you are logged-in!).

Tags:

Heather M

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1

Posted: 8/19/2020 11:11:37 AM

Reply Content Hidden!

Post replies longer than 250 characters are restricted to Full Access Members (make certain you are logged-in!).

Tags: