Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

Throwing in the Towel...

Member Forum >> General Discussion >> Throwing in the Towel...

Kathy in OK

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 415
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 7/2/2020 5:02:42 PM

calling it quits, crying "uncle" for a while.

I’ve had diarrhea for about 10 weeks -  that’s 2 1/2 months that I’ve been all but homebound.   Every day I would tell myself that I could do this, just hang in there.  But it’s worn me down.  I have lost about 7 pounds - no complaint there.

Anyway, I’m going back to square one, just the basics.  No SIBO/SIFO treatment, no isolated prebiotics, just real food including LR & LC not-really-yogurt and the Undoctored supplements.  When my gut returns to something like normal, I’ll again ease into SIBO treatment, then SIFO.  I have new bottles of the Metagenics Candibactin AR & BR, but they will remain unopened for now.

I probably just jumped in with everything at once and fried my gut.  Time will tell.
Tags:

Venkat S

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 128

Posted: 7/2/2020 7:53:28 PM

Reply Content Hidden!

Post replies longer than 250 characters are restricted to Full Access Members (make certain you are logged-in!).

Tags:

SusanR1

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 20

Posted: 7/3/2020 6:58:27 AM

Reply Content Hidden!

Post replies longer than 250 characters are restricted to Full Access Members (make certain you are logged-in!).

Tags:

Kathy in OK

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 415

Posted: 7/3/2020 8:10:37 AM

Thanks Venkat and Susan for taking the time to reply.  It’s not a fun subject.  Hope you both find relief and a return to normalcy soon.

Tags:

Dr. Davis

No Avatar
Undoctored Staff

Posts Contributed: 9062
Recommends Recd: 15

Posted: 7/3/2020 9:57:19 AM

There are, unfortunately, factors beyond the reach of the Undoctored strategies, Kathy. 

Have you had a stool analysis? This could be a useful investment, e.g., GI Map, to uncover digestive problems, parasites, etc. 
Tags:

Toby Lime

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1418

Posted: 7/3/2020 11:15:11 AM

... I really dislike shakes. My body feels like drinking a vomit... Pardon my French... I believe your gut will be happier if you eat real food with prebiotics... Like you’re not design to eat sugar you are not designed to drink shakes. 

Tags:

SusanR1

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 20

Likes Recd: 1

Posted: 7/5/2020 7:25:31 PM

Reply Content Hidden!

Tags: