Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

SIBO journey. What do I do now?

Member Forum >> Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) >> SIBO journey. What do I do now?

Michelle Hayden

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 3
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 6/6/2020 10:42:49 AM

I have followed every WB protocol for 5 years. I feel great except for my SIBO which causes occasional ‘heartburn’ and frequent diarrhea that are worsened by eating the L. reuteri yogurt and any fermented foods/prebiotics fibers. This is the third time in 2 years I’ve taken the Dysbiocide/FC cidal (but didn’t have my Aire device for the first 2 times). I took these for one month along with 1330mg non-absorbable curcumin/day. Then I used a probiotic for a week before I tried any prebiotic fibers. My Aire device readings are as follows: 
30 min after raw potato 9.0 ??
1 hour.   4.6
1 1/2     3.6
2 hrs.    .3
2 1/2.    .1
Needless to say, I was miserable for 3 days after eating this!
So, yes my SIBO is high up in my stomach (?) but not lower. I do have low stomach acid (from years of PPI’s which I’ve been off of for 4 years) and try to take Betaine HCL with meals. I also have hypothyroidism and am being treated with Armour thyroid. But really, I don’t know what to do at this point!!!! I tested negative for H. pylori. I’m also a member of the Innercircle which I love.
Otherwise, I feel good! I’ve maintained a 30 lb. weight loss for over 4 years and weigh in at about 125! I’m not excited to try the prebiotic fibers again but I know it’s part of the protocol.
Please advise! 
Tags:

Bob Niland

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 12268
Recommends Recd: 9
Certs & Awards: 39   view

Posted: 6/6/2020 11:30:03 AM

Reply Content Hidden!

Post replies longer than 250 characters are restricted to Full Access Members (make certain you are logged-in!).

Tags:

Michelle Hayden

No Avatar

Posted: 6/6/2020 12:16:01 PM

Reply Content Hidden!

Post replies longer than 250 characters are restricted to Full Access Members (make certain you are logged-in!).

Tags:

Bob Niland

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 12268
Recommends Recd: 9
Certs & Awards: 39   view

Posted: 6/6/2020 12:50:29 PM

Reply Content Hidden!

Tags:

Michelle Hayden

No Avatar

Posted: 6/6/2020 1:08:17 PM

Reply Content Hidden!

Tags: