Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

Recent blood work yielded high liver enzyme, doctor said normal reading is 50, mine was 55.

Inner Circle Member Forum >> Fatty Liver Disease Protocol >> Recent blood work yielded high liver enzyme, doctor said normal reading is 50, mine was 55.

alex235711

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 2
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 5/11/2020 11:17:01 PM

I am 32 years old and experienced a lot of ups and downs for the past 3 years in terms of my mood and mental state, it has lead to inconsistent behavior, especially in my effort towards life, work, and relationships.

I thought this was perhaps a hormonal imbalance, perhaps low testosterone or thyroid as I gained about 10-15 kg, over that span.

Blood work came back testosterone at a level of 9, where 8 is considered low, is it possible this is on the low end. Thyroid was normal the doctor did not mention much, although I felt the review was brief as she rushed through, she simply left me with the advice, to attempt a healthy lifestyle for 2 months and do more blood work.

Besides the Undoctored detox and diet, I will attempt to supplement curcumin, milk thistle, and celery juice. My condition is chronic and I am not certain how to improve it, but I think this is on the path to recovery. Does anyone else find success with celery juice?

Does anyone have similar symptoms or diagnosis? I would love to share knowledge and see if I can help bring awareness and solutions to myself and others, if possible.
Tags:

hopscotch

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1757
Recommends Recd: 8
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 5/12/2020 6:00:34 AM

Do you have a copy of the actual lab results? If so, please post actual results with units of measure and lab ranges.

If you don’t have a copy, please ask for it.

Tags: