Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

Thyroid Health Workshop Questions

Member Forum >> Iodine and Thyroid Health >> Thyroid Health Workshop Questions

Toby Lime

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1418
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 1
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 5/4/2020 6:14:04 PM

First of all, thank you Doctor Davis for doing this Workshop!

I saw it few times and I will watch it again... because every word matters to me. I have few remarks and several questions if you don’t mind.

I think they’re pros and cons about how to treat hypothyroidism....???

T4 is a good choice ( probably closer to Natural) if converted well to T3 without additional symptoms. My feeling is that this way you’re kind of forcing your gland to do the work. Isn’t it this what the body supposed to do? On the other hand providing T4+ T3+.... probably makes your body not to work so much... 

I am not a doctor this is just my feeling.  Also, I have the feeling that the picture is more  complicated ( especially for women ).  For example,  I think the inability to lose weight could be estrogen dominance.  In my case for example, I got my belly fat after the menopause ...literally the next day.  I have been already on T4 for many years...

I wish I knew to take Iodine all those years...

Something very interesting was popping up in your Workshop that  I never heard about it:
... too much light can interrupt the conversion?  Would you please explain a little bit more.
 I’m always  outside  chasing the Sun...

...more questions  will follow ...
Tags:

Toby Lime

No Avatar

Posted: 5/6/2020 3:34:35 PM

Question: how do you measure 5’-deiodinaser?

Tags:

Dr. Davis

No Avatar
Undoctored Staff

Posts Contributed: 9065
Recommends Recd: 15

Posted: 5/6/2020 4:58:14 PM

Reply Content Hidden!

Post replies longer than 250 characters are restricted to Full Access Members (make certain you are logged-in!).

Tags:

Toby Lime

No Avatar

Posted: 5/9/2020 4:25:25 PM

I wonder if the SIBO antibiotics are good for anything else , like urinary tract infection, yeast infection, sinus infection?

Tags:

Dr. Davis

No Avatar
Undoctored Staff

Posts Contributed: 9065
Recommends Recd: 15

Posted: 5/9/2020 4:44:16 PM

Reply Content Hidden!

Post replies longer than 250 characters are restricted to Full Access Members (make certain you are logged-in!).

Tags: