Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

SIBO/SIFO Protocol

Member Forum >> Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) >> SIBO/SIFO Protocol

MelissaRocks

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 2
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 4/22/2020 2:34:36 PM

So I just want to double-check my understanding of the SIBO and SIFO protocols.  I’ve already done one "round" of SIBO and I do not think I did it totally correct.  I took 1 candibactin AR with each meal, 2 candibaction BRs with breakfast and dinner, however, I only took 1 NAC a day and 1 curcumin a day.  If I understood the video correctly, I need to up the NAC and curcumin to 2 a day - I’ll take with breakfast and dinner.  I do all of this for two weeks with no pre- or probiotics.  Correct?

Now for SIFO I start out with 2 drops of either cinnamon, clove, lemongrass, or oregano in 1 T of good oil (olive oil for me).  Sounds horrible to me, but I’ll do it.  I only do one of those oils for 2-3 days and add another oil, starting out the same way.  Now I take the oil(s) 2-3 times per day - correct?  How do I know if I should take it 3x a day - by the die off I have?  I do the SIFO for four weeks and I can do it at the same time as the SIBO protocol - again correct?  The two weeks I am not doing the SIBO protocol I can try prebiotics again, and add probiotics back in.  Am I understanding everything correctly? 

Thank you all in advance for your help!
Tags:

hopscotch

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1916
Recommends Recd: 8
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 4/23/2020 6:15:01 AM

Reply Content Hidden!

Post replies longer than 250 characters are restricted to Full Access Members (make certain you are logged-in!).

Tags: