Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

Thyroid Panel Results

Member Forum >> Iodine and Thyroid Health >> Thyroid Panel Results

KLoresch

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 19
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 4/19/2020 1:09:01 PM

I’ve been on the full program since Sept 2019. I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism approx 20 years ago and am taking levothyoxine 0.5 mg daily. I started taking iodine approx 1 month into the program. Over the months my weight loss progressively slowed, my skin became increasingly dry, and my constipation became worse. I thought it was SIBO/SIFO so I treated myself for that (I also have Fibromyalgia) but my issues didn’t resolve. I did more research and reading and wondered if I have Hashimotos so I stopped the iodine and did a home thyroid panel. Sample was clotted so by the time I received a new test kit and obtained the samples I had been off the iodine for approx one month. Here are the results:

TSH 2.08 (Ref 59-154)

T4 93 (Ref 59-154)

Free T4 15.8 (Ref 12-22)

Free T3 3.3 (Ref 3.1-6.8)

Anti-thyroid Peroxidase Antibodies (TPEX) 14.7 (Ref 0-34)

Anti-Thyroglobulin Antibodies (TGAB) 344 (REF 0-115)

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

Tags:

Bob Niland

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 11073
Recommends Recd: 9
Certs & Awards: 39   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 4/19/2020 1:54:18 PM

Reply Content Hidden!

Post replies longer than 250 characters are restricted to Full Access Members (make certain you are logged-in!).

Tags: