Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

Slight confusion before proceeding

Member Forum >> Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) >> Slight confusion before proceeding

Rick S

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 45
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 3/22/2020 8:30:41 AM

I am ordering the Metagenics Candibactin AR and BR from drhyman.com - $84. 

One reason I haven’t committed sooner is the Aire device and the H2 telltale. My results would be considered negative. Right after inulin (2 tsp), readings around 5. One hour later, measuring 1-2, and for 2 more hourly tests. A complication, however, is getting condensation warnings on those later tests, despite the hour gap, sitting in the sunlight, and dry house. 

If the device is correct, I guess I presume methane bugs?  Treatment the same? Does this ‘anomaly’ say anything important?

I have had a few months of the BioGaia yogurt prior to a several week interruption due to new tablets with no viability. I have a couple weeks of the 30242 yogurt to date. It would seem that the L.r strains and the bad guys can coexist. Bummer. 

So, I am pretty sure I should proceed with the Candibactin, etc. protocol. 

Rick

Tags:

Dr. Davis

No Avatar
Undoctored Staff

Posts Contributed: 9516
Recommends Recd: 15

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 3/22/2020 9:06:06 AM

Reply Content Hidden!

Post replies longer than 250 characters are restricted to Full Access Members (make certain you are logged-in!).

Tags:

Rick S

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 45
Recommends Recd: 0

Likes Recd: 1

Posted: 3/22/2020 3:07:06 PM
Edited: 3/22/2020 4:03:46 PM (2)

Reply Content Hidden!

Post replies longer than 250 characters are restricted to Full Access Members (make certain you are logged-in!).

Tags: