Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

Trying my own thing

Member Forum >> Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) >> Trying my own thing

KLoresch

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 19
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 1

Posted: 2/18/2020 5:31:57 PM

I had such a difficult time during my SIBO/SIFO treatment that I decided to try something different.

6am:
2 CandiBactin-BR and 2 Candibactin-AR tablets
one 1000 mg NAC tablet
1 TB prebiotic fibers

12:00
then two l.reurti osfortis capsules

6pm:
2 multi species probiotic capsules
1/2 cup reugurt
1 TB prebiotic fibers

I plan on doing this regimen for at least a month. Eventually, I’ll add 4 drops of essential oils in the am. I’m not sure if this is enough herbal antibiotic to cure the SIBO but I just couldn’t handle the effects of the full dose treatment. I’ve been doing this regimen for about a week and I’m still having some die off ( nausea, chills) so I know I’m killing some of the bad guys! Anyone have any thoughts, ideas, input?

Tags:

robertro

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 171

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 2/21/2020 10:11:59 AM

Quoted From KLoresch: I had such a difficult time during my SIBO/SIFO treatment that I decided to try something different. 

Hi KLoresch. How is your current treatment coming along?

Tags:

KLoresch

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 19

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 2/22/2020 6:57:56 AM

Reply Content Hidden!

Post replies longer than 250 characters are restricted to Full Access Members (make certain you are logged-in!).

Tags: