Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

SIBO and Recommended Diet?

Member Forum >> Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) >> SIBO and Recommended Diet?

dan2341

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 418
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 1/24/2020 2:36:58 PM

Hello,

I have read through the the Undoctored Protocol Article under Protocols links.   In the document it doesn’t mention diet approach explicitly so I am assuming FODMAP is unnecessary but Wheat Belly Protocol is.  No more than 15 grams sugar per meal etc.   Please confirm.   My female friend pegs the "Aire" Device and is having big time gut pain.   This SIBO may have been in some form since childhood since she said when her mother served spaghetti (which was often) she would always feel bad afterward.  She is now in her 50’s with Lupus.   I have ordered the Candibactin-Ar and Br from Amazon.  It will be delivered on 1/26/2020.  Eating cocktail sauce with shrimp caused her pain as well as eating an apple.  Although she just started testing yesterday with the Aire it looks like she has a serious case.  Any guidance is appreciated. 

Thanks,
Dan

Tags:

Dr. Davis

No Avatar
Undoctored Staff

Posts Contributed: 9407
Recommends Recd: 15

Posted: 1/24/2020 2:43:37 PM

Reply Content Hidden!

Post replies longer than 250 characters are restricted to Full Access Members (make certain you are logged-in!).

Tags:

dan2341

No Avatar

Posted: 1/24/2020 3:23:46 PM

Reply Content Hidden!

Post replies longer than 250 characters are restricted to Full Access Members (make certain you are logged-in!).

Tags:

dan2341

No Avatar

Posted: 2/1/2020 5:31:30 AM

My friend developed diarrhea and yesterday was the third day of it.  Is this not unusual on Ar and Br or could it be worsening of SIBO?  She has no gut pain.   

Tags:

hopscotch

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1916
Recommends Recd: 8

Posted: 2/2/2020 10:15:42 AM

I’ve had a brief amount of diarrhea starting SIBO treatment each time, but not three days of it. I’m posting in hopes someone with more experience will respond.
Tags: