Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

What’s the protocol to heal SIFO during/after SIBO?

Member Forum >> Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) >> What’s the protocol to heal SIFO during/after SIBO?

Jacoby

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 44
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 1/8/2020 9:13:29 PM
Edited: 1/8/2020 9:17:14 PM (1)

Hey all,

So I’m on my third, two week dose of antibiotics, and I’m fairly certain I have Candida overgrowth at this point (but I’m interested in getting tested for that to be positive). Not necessarily from taking the antibiotics, but possibly. I did two weeks of FC cidal and Dysbiocide, then two weeks off, then three weeks of Candibactin AR and BR (which I shouldn’t have done), then I took a month off from the antibiotics because my levels were really high and I wanted to get back to a baseline.

I’ve been taking Candibactin AR and BR again for the last week and my levels have been pretty good! But it feels like something is missing, so I’m interested in taking the oil of oregano and cinnamon oil (should I take leaf or bark?) and I’m wondering if it is okay to take with the Candibactin AR and BR. And if I can continue taking the essential oils once I’m off the antibiotics. I also cannot eat Avocado oil as I’m allergic, so I’m wondering if I can just take the essential oils with tea or if it needs to be in cooking oils. Also, will I be simply eating the essential oils in, let’s say coconut oil? Or cooking with it? And can I take the EO’s together or should they be separate? I’m assuming just one drop at the start.

Thanks!
Tags: