Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

Am I doing this right?

Member Forum >> Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) >> Am I doing this right?

Tngirl

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 8
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 10/27/2019 4:40:28 PM

Dr. Davis recommended I do the SIBO/SIFO protocol in the last video conference. I’ve ordered the Candibactin AR/BR and am waiting on that to arrive.  I’ve read the protocols and want to see if I have it right. This is what I plan to do:
  • Cinnamon oil (or a combination of cinnamon oil/clove leaf oil/tea tree oil) 4 drops in avocado oil daily (before the Candibactin or does it matter?)
  • Candibactin AR and BR-1capsule ea 2 times a day for 4 weeks for SIFO protocol (or should I take them 3 times a day?)
  • Prebiotics at 5 grams per day for 4 weeks then gradually increase back to 20 grams per day 30 minutes before Candibactin
  • Probiotics and adding a supplement of >/= 50 Billion CFU’s for 4 weeks
  • N-acetyl-cystein 1200 mg 2 times a day with Candibactin
  • Continue other WB supplements and WB diet but limit dairy consumption

Am I missing anything or do I have this right?

I will order an Aire when I get a discount code to get it on sale.  I can’t find any active codes right now but hope they send me one since I signed up for the email.  I am starting this the 1st Monday in November as my Candibactin won’t be here until next week and I am going out of town next weekend.  Don’t want to feel worse over the weekend. :)

For the Aire:

• Test after fasting for 8 hours and get number.  The higher (8-10) the worse you are. 
  • Eat something with prebiotic fibers (how many) and test every 15 minutes for up to 3 hours. 
  • If you test lower (what range) within 90 minutes you definitely have SIBO.
  • To monitor in the future test after an 8 hour fast then follow above instructions

Thanks for all the help.  Janet
Tags:

Bob Niland

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 12269
Recommends Recd: 9
Certs & Awards: 39   view

Posted: 10/27/2019 9:45:35 PM
Edited: 10/28/2019 7:29:37 AM (3)

Reply Content Hidden!

Post replies longer than 250 characters are restricted to Full Access Members (make certain you are logged-in!).

Tags:

Tngirl

No Avatar

Posted: 10/28/2019 7:42:42 AM

Thanks for the info Bob.
Tags:

JannyLite

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 855
Recommends Recd: 2
Certs & Awards: 1   view

Posted: 10/28/2019 11:36:38 AM

Reply Content Hidden!

Post replies longer than 250 characters are restricted to Full Access Members (make certain you are logged-in!).

Tags: Aire Device,Candibactin AR,Candibactin BR,sibo,SIFO

Tngirl

No Avatar

Posted: 10/28/2019 4:55:59 PM

Reply Content Hidden!

Tags: