Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

The correct way to take Herbal Antiobiotics (and confirmation of supplements)

Member Forum >> Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) >> The correct way to take Herbal Antiobiotics (and confirmation of supplements)

Jacoby

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 44
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 10/14/2019 7:57:35 PM

Hi y’all,

So I started my SIBO healing course on Sunday and started taking FC-Cidal and Dysbiocide. I am also taking a dose of Fish oil once a day, two 400 mg capsules of Magnesium Glycinate, one 5000 I.U. capsule of Vitamin D3, and I just started taking two 500 mg capsules of NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine) with my dose of antibiotics.

My question is: should I have a meal, brew a cup of tea with a teaspoon of Inulin powder and then take my dose of antibiotics? From my research tonight it seems that I need to have prebiotics with my antibiotics. Can I simply pour the Inulin powder on some food or put it in a glass of water before taking my antibiotics? Do I need to take my dose with food or can it just be sometime after? 

Would I also benefit from taking 1000 mg of Turmeric a day? Am I missing anything? Also I am correct in saying that hard cheese and butter is okay to eat across the board or more something I feel out and see how it goes?

Thank you for reading! 
Tags:

JannyLite

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 855
Recommends Recd: 2
Certs & Awards: 1   view

Posted: 10/15/2019 7:15:04 AM

Reply Content Hidden!

Post replies longer than 250 characters are restricted to Full Access Members (make certain you are logged-in!).

Tags: candibactin,sibo,SIFO

Dr. Davis

No Avatar
Undoctored Staff

Posts Contributed: 9407
Recommends Recd: 15

Posted: 10/15/2019 12:49:15 PM

Reply Content Hidden!

Post replies longer than 250 characters are restricted to Full Access Members (make certain you are logged-in!).

Tags:

Jacoby

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 44

Posted: 10/17/2019 11:10:04 AM

Okay, thank you Dr. Davis! I think right now, my gut just wants the antibiotics without the Inulin powder. Possibly because I just started and I am not past the prebiotic fiber intolerance stage of SIBO.

Tags:

colejt

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 47

Posted: 10/18/2019 8:15:05 AM

Reply Content Hidden!

Tags:

Dr. Davis

No Avatar
Undoctored Staff

Posts Contributed: 9407
Recommends Recd: 15

Posted: 10/18/2019 2:13:18 PM

Reply Content Hidden!

Tags: