Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

Having my best MFBS this week since February

Member Forum >> Diabetes and Pre-Diabetes Protocol >> Having my best MFBS this week since February

guitarplayer007

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 852
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 6/29/2019 8:55:52 AM

Not sure if it my breathing exercises before I sleep, eating a small piece of protein before I sleep or the lifting weights I started a couple of weeks ago...but I’ll take it. Had 3 morning numbers in 90’s and only one high number of 110 ..So for the last 6 days my average morning number is 102...need to get that back to the 90’s if not lower
Tags:

PrimalType1

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 93

Posted: 6/29/2019 3:48:25 PM

I would suspect the weight lifting has made this contribution.  The increase in insulin sensitivity from such activity can be quite noticeable and last for some time in my experience. 

Tags:

guitarplayer007

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 852

Posted: 6/29/2019 4:41:34 PM

Yes I do believe its helping quite a bit...its so annoying when your numbers are good the rest of the day and high in the morning after not eating
Tags: