Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

Lipomas

Inner Circle Member Forum >> Skin Health >> Lipomas

ramand

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 413
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 6/6/2019 11:49:36 AM

Given the post on Xanthelasmas I thought I’d ask about Lipomas.

Other than the party line of no one knows where they come from, and if you have one you’ll get more, etc. does anyone here have any info or theories. 

It seems to me it may be a disorder of the body dealing with fats, so that they accumulate. 

My lipids are good (from an Undoctored standpoint) but I did develop a lipoma a couple of years ago, commensurate with some weight gain. The lipoma became larger and of course the dr. recommendation was to cut it out so I passed on that. I did acupuncture with some results, it is smaller but not gone. It gets expensive doing acupuncture so I stopped. 

It is now stable in size but wondering if it might go away on its own and if there is anything I can do to aid the process.

I am grain free for less than 1 year, I was wheat free before that. Not completely sugar free but working on it. Getting organized on the Undoctored supplements, etc. Doing the yogurt for a few months. So probably 60% or more on my way to being fully on the program.
Tags:

Bob Niland

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 10695
Recommends Recd: 9
Certs & Awards: 39   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 6/6/2019 12:11:19 PM

Reply Content Hidden!

Post replies longer than 250 characters are restricted to Full Access Members (make certain you are logged-in!).

Tags: