Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

I''ll keep doing what I''m doing.

Inner Circle Member Forum >> Announcements >> I''ll keep doing what I''m doing.

Denny

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 79
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 13   view

Likes Recd: 2

Posted: 7/16/2015 6:21:51 PM

I received some great news that absolutely confirms the diet approach that Dr. Davis has presented us, at least for me. I was preparing to take a short RV trip and with all of the climbing and loading, I was experiencing some chest pain. Not wanting to risk a heart event, I contacted my cardiologist. He scheduled me for an angiogram. Afterwards he said that he was so pleased that my arteries are completely open. He saw my two stents without any plaque buildup. He said that if he didn't know that I had those two stents where he placed them (over a year ago) that he would not have been able to find them. He told me to keep doing what I am doing.
When I started the program, I received some great advice from other members to fight my high Lp(a) of 80, now down (at last blood work) to 17, my Big 3 are all in the 60's with my LDL mostly pattern A
I owe it all to the strategies that Dr. Davis outlined in his books and the great advice on specific questions that were answered by all of the knowledgeable people at Cureality. I thank God for Dr. Davis and his work and courage in fighting the establishment of Big Pharma.
Tags: ,Lp(a)