Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

New Forum Reorganization

Inner Circle Member Forum >> Announcements >> New Forum Reorganization

HeartHawk

No Avatar
Undoctored Staff

Posts Contributed: 3886
Recommends Recd: 13
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 39   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 8/4/2013 9:31:16 PM

To All:

As part of the new website pre-launch, an initiative is underway to provide better organization and categorization of forum content. I have taken the following measures with more to come.

1. The "Announcements" forum was added.  All official announcements about forum additions, deletions, changes and all other administrative items will be posted here.  Only the administrator can post topics here but Members are free to reply.

2. In preparation for the beta-launch of the new website I have begun re-categorizing posts to more appropriate forums and categories.  No posts will be deleted but several will appear within different forums.  The forum most affected is the General Discussion forum.  Note that this forum will be reserved purely for heart health issues.  All other posts currently in this forum that do not directly deal with heart health will be relocated.

3. There is a more comprehensive forum reorganization effort in the works that will further subdivide forum content by health condition such as diabetes, thyroid health, nutrition, etc. as part of the new site launch

HH
Tags:

lama8004

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 646
Recommends Recd: 4
Certs & Awards: 4   view

Posted: 8/5/2013 10:02:24 AM

Reply Content Hidden!

Post replies longer than 250 characters are restricted to Full Access Members (make certain you are logged-in!).

Tags:

HeartHawk

No Avatar
Undoctored Staff

Posts Contributed: 3886
Recommends Recd: 13
Certs & Awards: 39   view

Posted: 8/5/2013 5:25:47 PM

laura:

All good ideas.  I would repost this in the New Features forum as I will be making significant additions to the dashboard.

HH
Tags:

lama8004

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 646
Recommends Recd: 4
Certs & Awards: 4   view

Posted: 8/5/2013 7:10:15 PM

HH,THanks for all your work. L

Tags: