Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

Almond Encrusted Chicken Breast

Member Forum >> Food and Diet >> Almond Encrusted Chicken Breast

sanbusal

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 2
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 5/30/2012 3:41:00 PM

1 boneless chicken breast coconut flour 1 egg, beaten mixed with about a tsp of water 1/2 - 3/4 c. ground almonds (do not grind too fine, roughly ground gives more almond flavor) Wash chicken breast and pat dry Season with salt and pepper Dredge in coconut flour, shake off excess Dip in beaten egg Cover with ground almonds. I press almonds down to help them adhere to chicken Carefully place chicken on rack in stainless steel baking dish Drizzle with extra virgin olie oil Bake at 400 degrees for 20 - 25 minutes or until done (Do not overbake or chiken will be dry)
Tags:

LCL

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 5835
Recommends Recd: 14
Certs & Awards: 3   view

Likes Recd: 1

Posted: 5/31/2012 4:34:22 PM

Sounds tasty, sanbusal!  I'll try it next fall when I start using my oven again.  Too hot in the summer in Texas to use the stove.
L

Tags:

russb324

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 404
Recommends Recd: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 6/1/2012 12:08:17 PM

Reply Content Hidden!

Post replies longer than 250 characters are restricted to Full Access Members (make certain you are logged-in!).

Tags: