Report Copyright Infringement
Track Your Plaque, LLC (TYP), the corporate entity which operates the Undoctored Inner Circle will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law and are properly provided to us. If you believe that your content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement please provide us with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner. TYP reserves the right to remove content alleged to be infringing without prior notice and at our sole discretion. In appropriate circumstances, TYP will also terminate a user’s account if the user is determined to be a repeat infringer.
Forward information to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject line “Notice of Copyright Infringement.”