Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: Lynn’s facial redness gone in 3 days on the Wheat Belly Detox!

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: Lynn’s facial redness gone in 3 days on the Wheat Belly Detox!

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1407
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 4/8/2016 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2016-04-08
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

Lynn’s facial redness gone in 3 days on the Wheat Belly Detox!

Lynn after and before

Lynn shared her “before” and “during” photos, just 3 days into her Wheat Belly 10-Day Detox experience.

“This is how much my skin redness has calmed since starting my Wheat Belly Detox 3 days ago. I was always getting asked if my blood pressure was up. I have always had great blood pressure, so that was never the issue. However, I never understood why my face would get red like this. Then I noticed it was especially after I ate.

“The ‘before’ pic was taken during Christmas time, therefore the redness isn’t from sun but from the wheat and grains. Also both pics are without any makeup.

“Well, I am a firm believer! Since starting my Detox 3 days ago, I have also lost inches and 2 lbs. I started semi-eliminating wheat and grains 2 weeks ago and have lost 15 lbs total.”

Recall that skin inflammation, exhibited as redness, is typically paralleled by inflammation in other parts of the body, especially the gastrointestinal tract, joints, and internal organs. Prolonged inflammation can show itself, over many years, as colitis, gastritis, esophagitis, hepatitis, pancreatitis, even cancer and dementia. The organ involved with the various forms of -itis can differ from person to person, but inflammation in some form is virtually guaranteed with consumption of wheat and grains, even if not perceived but evidenced, for example, by high levels of c-reactive protein, white blood cell counts, tumor necrosis factor, various interleukins, all measures of different aspects of inflammation.

Of course, the conventional medicine solution is to devise drugs to “treat” the various aspects of inflammation but almost never asking why such inflammation was allowed to take root in the first place. Thus we have H2-blockers and PPIs for gastritis, prednisone and NSAIDs for joint inflammation, methotrexate and azathioprine for colitis, injectable Remicade and Humira for a variety of inflammatory/autoimmune conditions.

But witness what is happening around the Wheat Belly neighborhood: inflammation recedes en masse in so many people and accompanied by weight loss, drops in blood sugar and blood pressure, reduction in appetite, relief from acid reflux and IBS symptoms, relief from migraine headaches, reduction in seizure frequency, increased energy . . . while the drugs are accompanied by nasty side-effects such as stomach ulcers, kidney disease, weight gain, irreversible liver toxicity, not to mention extravagant costs. (Remicade costs around $2000 per dose, Humira around $3000 per month.)

Following the Wheat Belly lifestyle, in Lynn’s case the accelerated, neatly-packaged version I call the Wheat Belly 10-Day Grain Detox, has no side-effects beyond the initial opiate withdrawal/detoxification process of the first week and virtually no cost beyond the expense of restocking your kitchen to be grain-free. Oh, one more unanticipated consequence of living the Wheat Belly lifestyle: it might make your doctor idle, as you have the ability to minimize, even cure, so many health conditions.

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: success